I was tagged by Holly of Holly's Diner / HollyDoodle / HollyDoodads fame. I'm finally getting around to playing. (I always lost at tag)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here it goes...
Random/weird (possibly embarassing?) facts about ME:
1. In elementary school I performed a dance routine in a talent show... on a pogo stick to the song "Bare Necessities" from the Jungle Book.
2. I have never been stung by a bee. Consequently I'm terrified of them.
3. My birthmark starts in the white of my eye and works it's way up through my hair, kind of like the hawaiian islands. (good thing I'm not bald) My sister used to make fun of it when she french braided my hair.
4. I had a pet rabbit named Bruce when I was in high school. He would follow me around, jump up on my lap, and even chased cats out of the yard. (and he liked to eat Lucky Charms and grape kool-aid)
5. I'm allergic to cats, but I have two. I believe you can develop immunities to your allergies if you deal with them all the time.
6. I once got lost at Disneyland. I was with my campfire girl troup (okay that part is embarassing enough) and I stopped to look at some flowers and when I looked up the group was gone. I went to the next ride that we had talked about going on and they never showed up. I was found by a couple that had rode up with us (someone's uncle I think) and they bought me ice cream. The group went on two rides without me before they realized they were one kid short. Apparently, even though I was a good head taller than everyone else, I was easily overlooked. Yeah, whatever, I didn't want to go on the stupid submarine ride anyway...
7. I can wiggle my nose and my ears.
Since Holly has already tagged most of the people I know with blogs, (thanks Holly) I'm taqging some more of the IIW team: fran with homemadeoriginals, Pixie with pheartsb, Amber of Refinerii, Hattie of monochromed, Silvia of svsoaps, and a couple of other etsy sellers my sister freakyoldwoman, and a fellow vinyl artist; Amanda of vinylrocksmyworld