Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a Major Award!


Okay, I know that a major award really is a lamp shaped like a ladies leg, but doesn't it sound fun to say "Major Award!"
As a last minute entry to Art in the Park I wasn't expecting to take home an award. I wasn't able to attend the dinner where they announced the awards since my mother in law had been watching Greta all day and I needed to get home. So when I arrived the next morning and people kept coming by congratulating me it was such a nice surprise!
I won "Most Unique Art" (and yes! ***grin**** $200.00)

My booth display.
At one time we counted 27 shoppers in my tent!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yee haw, Millie! Congrats! It was fun being one of those 27+ shoppers! I love your work, as you know!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Animoto.com